The Children’s Health Center provides comprehensive, high-quality pediatric care for children from birth up to age 21. Our services include primary care for infants, children, and teenagers 6 days per week including evenings and Saturdays. We also provide comprehensive pediatric urgent care services 365 days a year on a drop-in basis for all children regardless of clinic affiliation. Other specialized services include newborn clinics, childhood and adolescent vaccination clinics, phlebotomy, social work & counseling, developmental assessment & case management, nutrition/WIC counseling, and some mental health support. In addition, we provide a number of pediatric specialty care clinics on-site as outlined below.
- Internal website here.
- Access for clinic appointment: data.
- Pediatric dosing algorithm for emergency medications.
- The Children’s Health Center provides on-site pediatric specialty care for asthma, cardiology, dermatology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, urology, obesity/healthy lifestyles, and tattoo removal. Other specialties may be available at SFGH in partnership with our adult medical colleagues (see below document). Guidelines for Medical Subspecialty Service for Pediatrics, October 2012 Any specialty care outside these areas are generally referred to UCSF.
- Acting MD Director: Shon Jain
- RN Manager: Lannie Adelman
- Location: Main Building 5, 6th floor, 6M
- Routine clinical issues at 206-8383
- Patient appointments at 206-8376
Providers with Privileges (updated September 2013):