The Integrated Soft Tissue Infection Service (ISIS) Clinic treats patients with fulminating or emergent soft tissue infections. Patients with chronic wounds and previously treated abscesses are not appropriate for referral to the ISIS clinic.
- Serves patients with previously untreated abscesses and cellulitis
- Offers treatment such as
- I&Ds of abscesses
- Antibiotics prescriptions
The Minor Procedure Clinic performs a small number of medically necessary excisions each week, including:
- Foreign body removal
- Removal of subcutaneous masses no larger than 6cm
- RN Director: Kathy Ballou
- RN Manager: Ditas Hernandez
- Location: Main Building 5, 4th floor, 4C
- Phone number is 206-3719
- Fax number is 206-3794
- ISIS patients are drop-in and seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If the patient’s injury requires a minor procedure, patient should drop-in during ISIS hours to be evaluted and scheduled for use of local anesthesia.
- Fax a Wound Care Order Forms (LCR -> e-LINKS) to 206-3615. Patients must have a Wound Care Order in hand or on file prior to being seen.
|Clinic||8AM-12Noon and 1-4:30PM||8AM-12Noon and 1-4:30PM||-||8AM-12Noon and 1-4:30PM||8AM-12Noon and 1-4:30PM||9AM-11AM||-|
Closed on holidays.
To locate the ISIS & Minor Procedures clinic:
Go to the main hospital (Building 5). Take the elevators to the 4th floor. Follow the signs to 4C. Check-in upon arrival.
Vaya al hospital principal (Edificio 5). Tome el elevador y vaya al 4.º piso. Siga las señales para llegar a la puerta 4C. Regístrese al llegar.